- Home /
- Massif Army Combat Shirt ACS Flame Resistant - Multicam
We DO NOT accept returns on clothing for any reason so you know you are getting truly BRAND NEW clothing WITH TAGS. In the very unlikely event, all warranty and workmanship can be addressed with the manufacturer.
Available in Small to XLarge. Please see the sizing chart.
Massif's ACS is the new standard for hot-weather combat gear. The progressive design incorporates feedback from thousands of soldiers in some of the world's most unforgiving environments. Our innovative FR fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising construction, the ACS is engineered for FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor.
The camoflauge was developed in conjunction with the U.S. Army. MultiCam is a single camouflage pattern designed to help the wearer hide in varied environments, seasons, elevations, and light conditions. It was designed to address the real-world need for concealment in different environments, with one basic kit of gear. While there are many great location-specific patterns. MultiCam is designed to work well across a very broad range of environmental conditions when observed in both the visual and near IR (NV) spectrums. It is also refered to as Uni-Cam.
This is the new standard for hot-weather combat gear. A progressive design incorporates feedback from thousands of soldiers in some of the worlds most unforgiving environments. Our innovative FR fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising FR construction, the ACS is engineered for FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable and wicking torso fabric
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric 4-way-stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction minimizes chafing
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Concealable IR tab Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant
- SuperFabric® technology Pen pocket on left forearm
- Seamless side-panel construction increases comfort under armor
- Velcro loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Wrist cuffs adjust for a customizable fit
- Machine washable.
Meets the strenuous manufacturing and performance testing requirements of the Armys Team Soldier Certified authorization program: PEO Soldier Certification Program. Passes rigorous flame testing including the ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for vertical flame resistance. Tested in flash fire simulations on the pyroman thermal mannikin to demonstrate performance in burn scenarios. Over one million shirts fielded by the U.S. Army.
- Additional Information
Brand Massif UPC massifacs Color Multicam Weight (lbs.) 2.0000 Dimensions (L-W-H): No Warranty No Materials No
- Ask Question