- Home /
- North American Rescue Sleeve II
The North American Rescue Sleeve II™ is the industry’s ultimate immobilization system supporting both vertical and horizontal hoisting. Simple and secure, the Rescue Sleeve II™ gives confidence to operators and comfort to patients. Used extensively in the field and refined for enhanced stability and overall functionality, it is standard issue to all U.S. Navy ships.
BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX. Get it while it's available.
- Orange color
- Vertical and horizontal lifting-strap attachments
- Removable head-securing blocks
- Adjustable straps secure head and chin
- Padded head flaps
- Replaceable parts available: Head Block, Chin Strap and Carrying Case
- Standard issue to all U.S. Navy ships
- Additional Information
Brand North American Rescue UPC No Color Orange Weight (lbs.) 12.0000 Dimensions (L-W-H): No Warranty Limited Materials No
- Ask Question