The stuff we do to protect you, but people rarely read!
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the website of TD without revealing any personal information. However, TD needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase products or services from TD or other 3rd parties, register for an affiliate account, receive TD newsletter, or use certain TD services.
- Where required, this information may include your contact information and/or your company contact information. TD will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member's account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- TD automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. TD may use this information to better serve you including but not limited to; understand your needs, send promotional offers we think you may find interesting, customize the content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- TD does not and never will rent or sell your personal information to other people or companies.
- TD may disclose your personal information to subsidiaries of TD to provide products and services requested by you.
- TD may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of TD;
- Where required by law
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to TD. If you have provided personal information to TD and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify us.
Links to other Websites
- Our website contains links to other websites selling products, services or others of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your TD information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, TD uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures and network security measures.
- Further, TD retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- TD may at any time, without notice to you and at its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of TD websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions